Borrego Solar Systems, Inc seeks an experienced Project Manager for our Lowell, MA operations. The successful applicant will be a highly motivated, well-organized, and cooperative producer that is able to exceed their project goals with integrity. Our team is comprised of a diverse, talented, and hard-working group of individuals committed to growing this industry and to making a positive impact on the environment.
Borrego Solar’s approach to compensating our employees is unique and progressive. We offer a workplace that is casual, upbeat and hard working. We strive for quality workmanship and place a large emphasis on customer satisfaction and education. We promote from within and are looking for career minded individuals, looking to advance in the growing photovoltaic industry. We offer great pay commensurate with experience along with excellent benefits including:
- Competitive base salary
- Paid health insurance
- Self managed flexible work schedules and time off policies
- 401K plan with company match
- Minimum of 5 years electrical construction and project management experience
- The ability to create and manage a schedule and budget to required margins
- Experience making day to day decisions at construction site
- Experience working with joint venture agreements
- High level of experience managing vendor and client payment terms to achieve positive cash flow
- Understanding of financial models and management of budgeting cash flow
- Advanced understanding of subcontractor hiring process with the ability to manage company protocols and ensure the only the best and most ethical subcontractors are used at all times.
- Contract negotiation / mediation
- Experience with design / build contracts from ground up that result in profitable construction projects.
- Experience serving fortune 100 clients
Position Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assist Sales Team in estimating and selling Solar PV systems
- Value Engineer various solutions for a specific site to accomplish best possible ROI for client
- Set and obtain installation goals for solar PV projects ranging from $500,000 to $5,000,000
- Maintain complicated schedules, develop project timelines, and manage people and materials to complete jobs on schedule and within budget guidelines.
- Alternately work on site or in home office
- Manage diverse details from construction means and methods to contract language and legal protection (ex: bolt size and type to indemnification and payment terms)
- Independently manage performance and productivity of installation subcontractors
- Coordinate the construction of multiple projects simultaneously
- Attend and run weekly project management and design meetings
- Negotiate EPC and subcontractor contracts
Borrego Solar Systems Inc. is a 25+ plus year Solar Energy Contractor that offers great pay and excellent benefits:
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Days
- Incentive Bonus Program
- 401K plan, etc.