Application Support Administrator
Borrego Solar Systems, Inc., a leading national engineering, financing, design, construction, operation and maintenance firm concentrating on the development of solar and energy storage systems for the commercial, utility, and public sectors, seeks an Applications Support Administrator to join our team in Lowell, MA.
Teamwork, integrity, a passion for sustainable energy and an ability to generate and manage change is what drives our company’s success. We are seeking an experienced, motivated and well-organized professional whose dedication and leadership will help propel the company to achieve its most important goals.
Be a part of our Mission: Borrego Solar’s mission is to solve the world’s energy problems by accelerating the adoption of renewable energy. Our IT Applications team is on a mission to create a seamless, integrated employee experience that perpetuates Borrego’s culture as it scales. We are inspired by possibilities and are equally jazzed to execute a planful approach to make those possibilities a reality. Teamwork, integrity, a passion for people + culture, and an ability to generate and manage change is what drives our team’s success.
About the position: This is a perfect opportunity for an individual who is passionate about contributing to an employee-oriented values-driven culture to help Borrego achieve its mission. The Applications Support Administrator will be responsible for supporting enterprise applications and will serve as an integral member of various project teams implementing and supporting new and existing applications. They will serve as a point of contact for all employees for training, troubleshooting, end-user support, and data management before, during and after applications go-live. This role will be an active contributor in the execution of the company’s annual strategic IT roadmap. This position will report to our Director of Applications Development.
- 2+ years of experience as Salesforce.com administrator or Salesforce.com Administrator/Advanced Administrator Certification
- Experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience with customer service or end user support
- 1+ years of experience in ERP administration or similar enterprise applications
- Ability to work independently but also able to work collaboratively with a team
- An interest in best-in-class technologies with a forward-thinking attitude
- Demonstrated ability to be the subject matter expert in supporting, maintaining, and administering complex applications
- Associates Degree or Higher (or equivalent experience)
- Familiarity with Lean continuous improvement principles (preferred)
Position Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Perform administration and maintenance of Borrego Solar’s SaaS applications including but not limited to:
- new user set up and permissions settings
- workflow and approval administration
- customize fields, page layouts, etc.
- Bulk data uploads and data management
- Assist users with report design and management
- Coordinate with IT Infrastructure team to ensure proper integration of enterprise applications
- Monthly Reporting for CEO, COO, and executive team
- Regularly perform database de-duping and cleanup procedures
- Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users
- Plan and coordinate testing changes, upgrades, and new services, ensuring systems will operate correctly in current and future environments
- Participate in project meetings and new application set up and administration
- Develop and maintain reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
Borrego Solar’s approach to compensating our employees is unique and progressive. We offer a casual community-based workplace that is upbeat and hard working. We strive for quality workmanship and place a large emphasis on customer satisfaction. We promote from within and are looking for career minded individuals, looking to advance in the growing photovoltaic industry. We offer pay commensurate with experience along with excellent benefits including:
- Competitive base salary
- Potential for bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package including dental, vision, health, life, and disability insurance
- Self-managed flexible work schedules and time-off policies
- 401(k) plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Continuing education and professional development assistance
Borrego Solar provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetics, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal and local laws. In addition to federal law requirements, Borrego complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Thank you for considering to join our team! We can’t wait to hear from you.
(We are not using external recruiting services at this time.)