Support Services Coordinator, O&M
Borrego Solar Systems, Inc., a leading national engineering, financing, design, construction, operation and maintenance firm concentrating on the development of solar and energy storage systems for the commercial, utility, and public sectors, seeks an O&M Support Services Coordinator to join our team in Lowell, Massachusetts.
Teamwork, integrity, a passion for sustainable energy, and an ability to generate and manage change is what drives our company’s success. We are seeking an experienced, motivated and well organized professional whose dedication and leadership will help propel the company to achieve its most important goals.
About the Position: The Support Services Coordinator is an entry level position and responsible for day to day task which have been assigned by the Support Services Manager or Supervisor.
Position responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Safety is a core value in Borrego Solar and the Support Services Coordinator must:
- Read, understand and sign all safety procedures.
- Ensure every employee within reporting structure attends weekly safety meetings.
- Ensure employees within reporting structure all required safety training.
- Ensure employees within reporting structure, have read, understood and signed all safety procedures.
- Ensure every safety incident is reported timely and accurately.
- Ensure every safety incident is fully investigated, documented and corrective actions are implemented.
- In collaboration with other O&M managers, foster a strong EHS culture in the O&M department.
The following activities are performed on a daily basis:
- Demonstrate integrity, strong initiative, work ethic, as well as a focus on safety and quality of work on a continuous basis.
- Provide support to the Business Development, Field Operations, Special Projects and Operations Center teams as directed by the Support Services Supervisor.
- Assist with the procurement process for product and tool requests.
- Ensure product and pricing information remains up to date in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Communicate with vendors on an ongoing basis.
- Assist in replenishing inventory and performing inventory audits.
- Coordinate with Business Development to create assets for new project in the CMMS system.
- Coordinate with Business Development, Field Operations, Special Projects and Operations Center teams to open PO’s as needed.
- Coordinate with SPG and Business Development to prepare project level customer reporting.
- Coordinate with the management team to continuously update Borrego Solar’s CMMS.
- Maintain field staff Safety Certification tracker and schedule trainings as needed.
- Follow procedures for maintaining accurate prevailing wage information in the CMMS as well as send out required notices.
- Create Service Contracts and manage integrity of contract information in CMMS.
- Such other duties and responsibilities as may be determined by the Support Services Supervisor.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum one year of office experience.
- Ability to communicate in English both orally and writing.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Salesforce systems.
- Purchasing/procurement experience preferred
Borrego Solar’s approach to compensating our employees is unique and progressive. We offer a workplace that is casual, upbeat and hard working. We strive for quality workmanship and place a large emphasis on customer satisfaction and education. We promote from within and are looking for career-minded individuals, looking to advance in the growing solar industry. We offer great pay commensurate with experience along with excellent benefits including:
- Competitive base salary
- Potential for bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package including dental, vision, health, life, and disability insurance
- Self-managed flexible work schedules and time-off policies
- 401(k) plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Continuing education and professional development assistance
Borrego Solar provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal and local laws. In addition to federal law requirements, Borrego complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Thank you for considering to join our team! We can’t wait to hear from yo